This past year has been, by far, the year in which more books I have acquired. Of that I had no doubt, but this morning I was curious and I decided to take all of them out, I don’t know whether to see how many they were or to see what I still had to read…
I have to say that 33 are much more than I thought!
I haven’t bought all of them myself, some of them have been wonderful gifts, and of course I have not read them all. I had somewhat older books with reading priority.
Anyway I have made a list with all of them and I have marked in bold those that I have already read.
- Interview with the Vampire – Anne Rice
- The Vampire Lestat – Anne Rice
- The Queen of the Damned – Anne Rice
- A Darker Shade of Magic – V. E. Schwab
- A Gathering of Shadows – V. E. Schwab
- A Conjuring of Light – V. E. Schwab
- The Phantom of the Opera – Gaston Leroux
- Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde – R. L. Stevenson
- The Lair of the White Worm – Bram Stoker
- The Lady of the Shroud – Bram Stoker
- Wuthering Heights – Emily Brontë
- Miguel Strogoff – Julio Verne
- Leyendas y Narraciones – Béquer
- Don Quijote de la Mancha – Miguel de Cervantes
- Frankenstein – May Shelley
- Twenty Thousand Leagues under the Sea – Julio Verne
- Dracula – Bram Stoker
- Great Expectations – Charles Dickens
- 110 Grimmer Fairy Tales – Los Hermanos Grimm
- 101 Fairy Tales – Los hermanos Grimm
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes – Sir Arthur Conan Doyke
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn – Mark Twain
- The Witness for the Prosecution – Agatha Christie
- Beyond the Shadows – Brent Weeks
- Shadow’s Edge – Brent Weeks
- The Way of Shadows – Brent Weeks
- Bernie Sanders, main ideas for the USA – Jonatham Tasini
- Mater Luna – Victoria Francés
- La última bruja – Mayte Navales
- Damas Oscuras – escritoras victorianas
- A Court of Thorns and Roses – Sarah J. Maas
- The Sword of Shannara – Terry Brooks
- La hora más oscura
Seeing them all together in the picture and reading the “little list” I’ve realized that I have a problem that may even be considered as an addiction.
When I saw them all together I realized that I had to do something but I still don’t know if I want to mark them as a goal to overcome this year or if I should establish them as a limit that I shouldn’t reach again.