The situation we are experiencing is so unreal that when I wake up in the morning I always wonder if it was not just a dream. The truth is that we are locked up at home without being able to go for a walk nor to visit our loved ones nor to exercise and, many, without even being able to work.
At a time like this is when I’m glad I bought books and books even though I had a lot to read at home. I can’t think of anything better to get through confinement than traveling on the pages of a book.
Today I come precisely to recommend 10 books to read during the quarantine. I’m sorry, but the video is only in Spanish.
Books I want to read:
- The Tower of the Swallow. The Witchera 6 – Andrzej Sapkowski
- Homeland. The Dark Elf Trilogy 1 – R. A. Salvatore
- The Outsider – Stephen King
- Hex – Thomas Olde Heuvelt
- The War of the Worlds – H. G. Wells
Books I’ve read which I recommend you:
- Esclavos de ceniza – Carlos Moya Chinillach
- The Shinning – Stephen King
- We Have Always Lived in the Castle – Shirley Jackson
- Pride and Prejudice – Jane Austen
- The Picture of Dorian Gray – Oscar Wilde