This year, for my birthday, Jon gave me a three-month subscription to the Bookish literary boxes. I had always wanted to subscribe to one but never dared. Once again Jon seems to read my mind and give me the push I needed.
This is the box for the month of May, which means it’s the second one I’m getting
Before I start talking about it, I must warn you that if you are subscribed and have not yet received it yet, it is better that you don’t continue reading because I will spoil it to you.
What is Bookish?
Bookish is a company that prepares monthly subscription surprise literary boxes. It allows the option of subscribing for a month alone, for three, for six or for twelve.
The box contains a contemporary fiction editorial novelty, always in Spanish, it also includes a series of little things related to the book in question, such as postcards, bookmarks, etc.
What was inside May’s box?
- In this case the book was Catch the Rabbit, by the author Lana Bastasic.
- There was a postcard of a bunny braiding a girl’s hair in the moon (braids, bunnies and the moon, it really seems to me made specially for me).
- There was also a map of the trip the characters made in the book and the bidi code to a Spotify playlist.
- An envelope with info about the book and the author and a book mark of the book.
- And finally, a chamomile tea with honey and vanilla and a honey cake.
As always, I’ve filmed and shared on my YouTube channel the unboxing, however, it’s only in Spanish. Hope you like it and consider subscribing to a bookish box!